Raiding is a key part of the Settling game, and every Realm that is staked can be raided. Capture resources, army troops and glory!
Once a Realm has summoned army troops, it is able to commence a raid on any Realm belonging to a different
Order. If their armies are victorious, they are able to claims 50% of the defending realm's Vault (25% of the resources generated by the Realm). Realms must defend their vault (with various buildings and troops) if they do not wish to have it pillaged frequently.
The walls of a Realm must be breached before raiders can attack defenders. Ranged defenders and attackers can deal damage directly before the wall has fallen. A wall has 100 vitality, 100 defense, and 1 in all other stats.
- 1.Combat takes place with 12 sided dice. Each attack and wisdom stat gives 1 damage dice.
- 2.Attack dice roll against a target’s defense. Wisdom dice roll against a target’s Agility.
- 3.The minimum roll required to hit is determined by:
- 1.(attack/target’s defense) * 7
- 2.(wisdom/targets agility) * 7
- 4.The minimum required roll cannot be higher than 12 or lower than 1.
- 5.If a damage roll succeeds, remove 1 vitality from the target. Combat ends when a squad reaches 0 or the attacker pulls out.
There will be a cool downtime if your Realm has been raided, this will be originally set at 24hrs and may change according to the outcome of the beta.